Writing Sites Meta

$4.98 In The Persona Paper Bank Page

Thursday, March 29, 2018
Hey y'all? What's up? This is so exciting, you know? Guess what- oh, wait, I think you might have guessed it already considering the entire point of this post has already been mentioned in the title. LOL 😃.
persona paper, writing site, reviews, informational articles
But, yeah, that is the point. I just checked my bank page here and I see that I currently have 3,321 coins, which is equivalent to $4.98. Exciting and pretty cool, isn't it, especially considering how earnings can be pretty slow here? I'm just glad that the bank page here on Persona Paper actually moves, unlike in some other sites (*coughBubblewscough*) where the bank page is practically at a standstill.

Well, needless to say, I'm looking forward to seeing that $4.98 turn into a $5. Of course, I'd be even more pleased to get much more than that. Eh, I know that I've got a long way to go before I can reach the minimum payment threshold here. I wonder if the value of the coins will have gone up by then? LOL. So, how 'bout you? How are you doing here on Persona Paper? Are you nearing $20?

Edited to add: Unfortunately, both Bubblews and Persona Paper have stopped paying its members.

Here are some of the comments from this article, back when it used to be posted elsewhere:

MakeMoneyOnline wrote on March 3, 2015, 11:57 AM:
Good job! I'm at about 2.40 I think and am also still a long way from $20. But it will be a nice milestone when I reach $5.

FreyaYuki replied to MakeMoneyOnline on March 4, 2015, 1:30 PM:
Thanks. Yeah, seems like it will take a long time before we reach $20. It's certainly a milestone to reach $5. Good luck and hope you reach this milestone soon.

snerfu wrote on March 3, 2015, 12:06 PM:
Hey it is pretty exciting reading about it. I am a long way behind but reading about it makes it all better.

FreyaYuki replied to snerfu on March 4, 2015, 1:35 PM:
Yeah, it can be nice and encouraging to read about the bank page on Persona Paper moving. There was a post about someone who got paid and that can be encouraging and motivating too, so you know it is possible and that you can get paid as well.

GayleStorm wrote on March 3, 2015, 12:59 PM:
That's great! I think my favorite part of making coins on Persona Paper is that we get paid for our comments. So how much you make and how fast you make it are really up to you. Not that my bank is exploding by any means.

FreyaYuki replied to GayleStorm on March 4, 2015, 1:38 PM:
Thanks. I like that part too, so you don't always have to write all the time. Yeah, same with my bank. It took a long time before I even got this far.

Harmony wrote on March 3, 2015, 1:05 PM:
It looks it not worth to write for earnings anymore, everywhere earnings are so low.

FreyaYuki replied to Harmony on March 4, 2015, 1:42 PM:
Yeah, earnings can be really slow sometimes, but, at least on Persona Paper, you can see your bank page moving even if it does so at a slow pace.

bestwriter wrote on March 3, 2015, 7:06 PM:
If it has gone up to 4.98 it will surely go up to 20 - simple calculation.

FreyaYuki replied to bestwriter on March 4, 2015, 1:45 PM:
LOL. Yeah, I'm hoping to be able to reach $20 soon, but it's likely to take a long while.

bestwriter replied to FreyaYuki on March 4, 2015, 7:11 PM:
Mine has been a long journey too, but on the way I have met so many great connections and have learnt so much.

BarbRad wrote on March 4, 2015, 3:19 AM:
I currently have $20.29. I applied for payment and had three issues to clear. I see that tonight they have cleared, so I'm waiting for the email that says it's reached my PayPal account. That will be a very exciting day.

FreyaYuki replied to BarbRad on March 4, 2015, 1:47 PM:
Oh, wow. Congrats. That's great news. Definitely exciting. Hope you get it soon.

antoniowestley replied to BarbRad on March 4, 2015, 4:45 PM:
How long have you been on the site and how long did it take you to get to that point, is it something you can do monthly?

BarbRad replied to antoniowestley on March 4, 2015, 8:10 PM:
I joined the last day of July, but I rarely write more than one post a day. I cannot do it monthly, but maybe you can.

Dawnwriter wrote on March 5, 2015, 2:21 AM:
Congratulations. It feels good to reach milestones such as these. It is a slow journey to reach $20 (I am at $7.5), but it is encouraging to know people are still ready to try.

FreyaYuki replied to Dawnwriter on March 5, 2015, 12:25 PM:
Thanks. Yeah, it is good to see our bank page here slowly but surely increasing. It may take some time, but, hopefully, we can all reach the payout soon.

luisga814 wrote on March 5, 2015, 9:38 PM:
maybe as of this comment writing, you already reach $5 and wishing you all the best to reach $10, $15, $20 as soon as possible.

FreyaYuki replied to luisga814 on March 6, 2015, 4:05 PM:
Thanks. Yeah, I currently have around $5.13 now. The bank moves slowly, but at least it moves. Hopefully, we can all reach the payout soon.

cheri wrote on March 11, 2015, 8:54 AM:
That is great! I am still working to my next dollar to reach 4 in my bank

FreyaYuki replied to cheri on March 12, 2015, 1:36 PM:
Thanks. God luck reaching $4 soon. It can take some time to see the coins increase, but at least the bank page here is actually moving unlike in some other sites.

crowntower wrote on March 13, 2015, 5:22 AM:
Congratulations!!!! and I guess in that coins you have view many of our works here, so thank you too for supporting us and the whole staff and community of Persona Paper. God bless you more.

FreyaYuki replied to crowntower on March 13, 2015, 12:33 PM:
Thanks. It takes a while, but the coins do increase and the bank page does move so that's good.

scheng1 wrote on March 17, 2015, 8:59 AM:
By the time you read my comment, you probably have nearly $5.50.

FreyaYuki replied to scheng1 on March 18, 2015, 11:23 AM:
LOL. Yeah, it's currently at around $5.65.

*Notes:
- Image is by FirmBee (Public Domain) from Pixabay
- This was previously published elsewhere

Share your thoughts and opinions by commenting below:
To comment as a guest or anonymously: Select the discussion then the name textbox. Put a check on the "I'd rather post as guest" checkbox and you can submit your comment without logging in or creating an account.
By leaving a comment, you agree to the comment guidelines.