Writing Sites Meta

How To Use The Headings On Persona Paper?

Saturday, February 18, 2017
I have a question about Persona Paper. And I'm hoping that someone knows the answer. Has anyone tried to use the headings feature on Persona Paper? Do you know how they work?

I just published an article (about NaNoWriMo) and I actually tried to add H2 headings on said article and I even increased the font size a bit. On the textbox editor or the submit post textbox, the headings and the entire layout of the post looks perfectly fine.

persona paper, writing sites, informational article, tutorial

There are no extra spaces. I can clearly see which one is the heading and which one is just the regular text, etc. Basically, the post looks the way it should on the text editor.

So I thought that all was well. But, after publishing my article, I noticed that the layout got all messed up. It doesn't look nice anymore. There are too many spaces in between the paragraphs. My headings look like normal text and it's not even in bold font anymore.

I don't know how to fix it though since, when I clicked on the edit button, I got taken to the text post editor and the entire article looks all right there, so I don't know what I'm supposed to do so it would look the same when the article is published.

Does anyone have any ideas? I'm not putting any headings or changing the font sizes on this post since I don't want to mess it up as well. Thanks for any help 😊.

Here are some of the comments from this article, back when it used to be posted elsewhere:

bestwriter wrote on October 31, 2014, 5:03 AM:
"I have not had sub-titles for my post but I too sometimes get my post with words stuck together after I click the submit button. This is a post meant of Admin. And I am sure elitecodex will read it."

FreyaYuki replied to bestwriter on November 21, 2014, 2:45 AM:
"Thanks. I also experienced what you mentioned about seeing 2 words being stuck together even though they're properly spaced in the text post editor."

elitecodex wrote on October 31, 2014, 9:21 AM:
"It is easy actually. Simply hit the "H2" button at the top of the text editor, and type in your heading. Then when you hit enter it will automatically end the H2 and start your paragraph.

I would not use H1 as we put the title of the article in a H1 tag, but the rest should be good to use."

*Notes:
- Image is by kaboompics (Public Domain) from Pixabay
- This was previously published elsewhere

Share your thoughts and opinions by commenting below:
To comment as a guest or anonymously: Select the discussion then the name textbox. Put a check on the "I'd rather post as guest" checkbox and you can submit your comment without logging in or creating an account.
By leaving a comment, you agree to the comment guidelines.