Writing Sites Meta

What To Like About The Persona Paper Notifications List?

Thursday, September 15, 2016
The better question might be what’s not to like about it because, seriously, the notifications list here on Persona Paper is really awesome and cool. Did I mention I love the way the notifications are so detailed and organized because I totally do?

persona paper, writing website
On the left side of the notifications page, I can see the Recent Activity. I love how the titles of all the articles are actually being listed and shown, so I'm not left guessing which article was commented on or which article got a response to my comment.

Right away, I can see exactly which article the notice list is referring to. And I can just click on the links to be brought to the articles in question.

On the right side of the notifications page, I see the categories under the Activity Breakdown heading. I can see if I have New Followers, New Posts, New Polls, Comment Responses, Post Comments, Profile Comments, and Tagged. I can even click on Show All if I wanna see them all. Seriously, how cool is that?

I especially like how I actually get notified if I get a reply to a comment that I posted on an article. I really like that because, so far, I’ve been asking a lot of questions in my comments since I'm new here and still have a lot to learn.

I've only got a few notifications at the moment, so it’s very easy to manage them, but now I'm wondering if there's a maximum to the number of notices that we can get?

*Notes:
- Image is by FirmBee (Public Domain) from Pixabay
- This was previously published elsewhere

Share your thoughts and opinions by commenting below:
To comment as a guest or anonymously: Select the discussion then the name textbox. Put a check on the "I'd rather post as guest" checkbox and you can submit your comment without logging in or creating an account.
By leaving a comment, you agree to the comment guidelines.