Writing Sites Meta

Why And How Persona Paper Makes You Feel Welcome?

Wednesday, September 21, 2016
I just recently joined Persona Paper, so I’m very new here, but, already, there's this feeling of being welcomed.

Right after clicking the register button, I was led to a page that gave me a very warm welcome. In big lettering and font, I could clearly see the words 'welcome to our community FreyaYuki!' There was more text at the bottom along the lines of thanking me for joining Persona Paper and how I should confirm my email address to get started.

persona paper, writing website
Needless to say, I did feel welcome. Sure, maybe that page is something all the new users see when they join the site, but I still like it anyway.

It’s better than not seeing anything at all and just having to check your email without being reminded to do so.

When I logged on for the first time, I saw that someone was already following me, which was surprising, but nice and added to that welcoming feeling.

Later on, I saw that my introduction post (the one I wrote as part of my registration form ) had already been posted. It had received very few views and likes. But it did get a comment and that was very nice. I especially appreciated the one comment I got because it welcomed me to the site.

Oh, and when I checked my email, I saw that I had gotten one from Persona Paper. This is different from the confirmation email. This one was welcoming me to the site. Well, it said more than that, but, yeah, you get the point.

So far, I am really liking Persona Paper. It's easy to post articles and everyone here seems very friendly, at least the ones I've encountered so far. There are a number of really nice features here like the notifications list, which is very detailed and organized.

The site admin here are very friendly and they're quick to answer any questions that we might have. They also take the time to inform the members here about any possible changes or updates to the site, so we know what's going on, which is great.

*Notes:
- Image is by FirmBee (Public Domain) from Pixabay
- This was previously published elsewhere

Share your thoughts and opinions by commenting below:
To comment as a guest or anonymously: Select the discussion then the name textbox. Put a check on the "I'd rather post as guest" checkbox and you can submit your comment without logging in or creating an account.
By leaving a comment, you agree to the comment guidelines.