Writing Sites Meta

How Many Drafts Can You Store On Persona Paper?

Wednesday, December 14, 2016
I always knew we could have drafts on Persona Paper, but I never really used this feature until now.

Now, I've just started to use this cool feature and I appreciate that we can store drafts of our posts on the site before posting them when they're ready to be posted (you know, like after editing them and stuff).
persona paper, writing site, drafts
Anyway, currently, I have about 11 drafts on Persona Paper (not counting this one since I'll be posting it right after I write it; need to ask a question :-)). And I foresee that I will have many more. I think I'm gonna need to add more article drafts here.

This brings me to the post title question - is there a limit to the number of drafts that we can store on Persona Paper?

Or can we have as many drafts as we want to? Anyone tried storing like a whole lot of drafts here?

Here are some of the comments from this article, back when it used to be posted elsewhere:

LadyDuck wrote on January 4, 2015, 2:32 AM:
"I suggest you to ask directly to elitecodex or MaeLou they surely know. The is the "Contact" link at the top of every page. They reply to the questions, very different from the site we know."

Freya Yuki replied to LadyDuck on January 5, 2015, 2:52 PM:
"Thanks. They already answered in the comment below. It is great how they respond to the questions people ask and how the communication here is really good unlike in that other site where you have to wait forever for a response to your query (that is, if they'd even bother to reply)."

RegieEstioco wrote on January 4, 2015, 4:55 AM:
"I don't have an idea if how many draft we can store. The draft, however, is useful when we cannot finish writing our article in one sitting.

"We can save it in the draft and then continue later. Personally, I don't use the draft feature because I am encoding first my article in MS Word."

Freya Yuki replied to RegieEstioco on January 5, 2015, 3:04 PM:
"Yes, I'm finding the drafts feature useful too. I usually write my posts elsewhere so I always have a backup copy.

"I'm moving some articles here though so I'm using the drafts feature to store them first until I'm ready to post them. I already have backup copies of these posts."

MaeLou wrote on January 4, 2015, 10:44 AM:
"Great question! You are able to put an unlimited amount of posts in your drafts. We will add this to the FAQ."

Freya Yuki replied to MaeLou on January 6, 2015, 12:19 PM:
"Thanks for the answer. It's good to know that we can have as many drafts as we want here."

*Notes:
- Image is by FirmBee (Public Domain) from Pixabay
- This was previously published elsewhere

Share your thoughts and opinions by commenting below:
To comment as a guest or anonymously: Select the discussion then the name textbox. Put a check on the "I'd rather post as guest" checkbox and you can submit your comment without logging in or creating an account.
By leaving a comment, you agree to the comment guidelines.