Writing Sites Meta

Losing Money In Persona Paper

Tuesday, December 20, 2016
It's been a while, I know. I've been busy with a whole lot of stuff so I only just got around to logging on to Persona Paper now.
persona paper, writing site, notifications, make money online, coins
I was definitely pleasantly surprised to see that I apparently have 991 coins now. Wow! And, apparently, that's equivalent to $0.99.

My cash out progress is 19%. I wonder if I'll get $1 with this post? How many coins would you need for that?

Anyway, I took a look at my notifications page, but there wasn't much on it at all. All I could see were recent submissions.

So I don't know if anyone commented on any of my articles or if anyone replied to any of the comments I made on other people's articles. Guess I will just have to take a look at those articles and see what I can find.

Oh, I also noticed that there's a preview button in the text post editor. I just checked it out. It looks pretty cool.

And I saw that there's something new on the Persona Paper homepage. There's a list of "top referring users." Interesting.

Are there more Persona Paper changes that I might have missed? I'll try to be more active here. It is rather nice to see 991 coins and almost but not quite $1 in my bank :-).

Update: Unfortunately, Persona Paper has stopped paying, so I never got paid. All the coins I'd ever managed to accumulate, gone, practically in the blink of an eye. Well, it was still there, but it didn't mean anything anymore. I was never going to get the monetary equivalent of those coins :-(.

*Notes:
- Image is by kaboompics (Public Domain) from Pixabay
- This was previously published elsewhere

Share your thoughts and opinions by commenting below:
To comment as a guest or anonymously: Select the discussion then the name textbox. Put a check on the "I'd rather post as guest" checkbox and you can submit your comment without logging in or creating an account.
By leaving a comment, you agree to the comment guidelines.