Writing Sites Meta

Can You Submit An Article On Persona Paper Before The 10-Minute Time Frame Ends?

Tuesday, May 23, 2017
The Persona Paper Rules page says that 'you must wait at least 10 minutes between each post'. I’ve absolutely no problem with that at all. I mean, it’s just 10 minutes and what does it matter, right?

Okay, yeah, that’s not the point of this article though. I was just wondering if we actually get some sort of notice or something in case we accidentally end up submitting another post before 10 minutes have passed since we submitted our last article?
Informational Articles, Writing Sites, Persona Paper, Tutorials
For example, if we try to submit an article, but the time limit hasn’t been met yet, will the article we’re trying to submit get posted on the site or is some sort of message or notification going to appear that will prevent us from submitting the article?

I’d prefer it if it was the latter. I'm just concerned that I might end up accidentally submitting another article even though the 10-minute time frame between article submissions hasn’t passed yet.

I do look at my profile page where the time when I last submitted an article is listed, but what if you forget to do that, right, and make a mistake without meaning to? What do you think?

Here are some of the comments from this article, back when it used to be posted elsewhere:

MaeLou wrote on July 28, 2014, 12:08 PM:
It should automatically go into your drafts if the 10 minute time frame isn't up.

FreyaYuki replied to MaeLou on July 29, 2014, 8:06 AM:
That's very good to know :). Thanks for clarifying that. Now there's no need to be worried about accidentally breaking that 10-minute rule.

LoudMan wrote on July 28, 2014, 1:00 PM:
You're really becoming quite the producer. I think I like you. :)

FreyaYuki replied to LoudMan on July 29, 2014, 8:10 AM:
:) Thanks. It's pretty easy to post articles here and, so far, it's really quite enjoyable. Also, there's a lot more to learn about the site so I just ask when I get some questions like this one.

sconstantino wrote on July 28, 2014, 2:28 PM:
I can't ever get away from reading posts to figure it out. It's good to know what happens, though, should I try to post sooner than allowed :)

FreyaYuki replied to sconstantino on July 29, 2014, 8:29 AM:
Yeah, it is good to know what will happen in case we ever accidentally try to submit an article before the 10-minute time frame is up. I wouldn't want to accidentally make a mistake so it's good that this won't ever happen since the article will apparently just go in our drafts.

paigea wrote on July 28, 2014, 2:54 PM:
I barely post every day. I am never going to have to wonder about this particular rule. LOL

FreyaYuki replied to paigea on July 29, 2014, 8:31 AM:
Usually, I just post once a day, but, sometimes, I end up posting at least 2 articles or maybe even 3, so I was wondering what will happen if we ever accidentally try to submit an article before the 10-minute time frame is up.

midastouch wrote on July 28, 2014, 3:07 PM:
if unsure
try!!!!!

FreyaYuki replied to midastouch on July 29, 2014, 8:32 AM:
But it's against the rules to try to submit an article before the 10-minute time frame ends. That's why I asked about this because I wouldn't want to end up submitting an article before the time is up.

*Notes:
- Image is by GraphBerry (CC:BY-SA) from deviantArt
- This was previously published elsewhere

Share your thoughts and opinions by commenting below:
To comment as a guest or anonymously: Select the discussion then the name textbox. Put a check on the "I'd rather post as guest" checkbox and you can submit your comment without logging in or creating an account.
By leaving a comment, you agree to the comment guidelines.