Writing Sites Meta

Can You Get Passive Or Residual Income On Persona Paper?

Friday, May 5, 2017
Hey y'all. How is everyone? After what feels like forever, I'm finally back to Persona Paper. In my last post, I mentioned having problems with my internet connection (ISP). I'll spare you the details, but it's all finally been fixed :-).

Passive income on Persona Paper

I thought for sure that my bank balance here would have either decreased or something (wasn't there some rule about that or something?). But I was super surprised to see that that's not the case at all. I just checked my bank page here on Persona Paper and I'm happy to see that I have earned a few more coins since the last time I was here.

Update: Unfortunately, it doesn't matter anymore how many coins you have. You could have thousands and it wouldn't mean a single thing because it's worthless now.
Informational Articles, Writing Sites, Persona Paper, Reviews, passive, residual income, website, earn, make money
It wasn't like a whole lot or something (and I'm still forever away from the minimum payment threshold), but it's still really nice that something like that happened especially considering that I haven't been around lately.

Update: Unfortunately, I never even got to reach the minimum payment threshold before Persona Paper stopped paying its writers.

Changes on Persona Paper

So, did I miss anything? Are there any new changes or new rules or stuff here on Persona Paper? How's the traffic and activity to the site? Is everything going well? I just checked Bubblews too and there isn't really anything new there either.

There were no new posts from the CEO, but there was this one post from one of the staff there saying that there would be new changes and stuff to the site. But, then again, haven't they been saying that months ago?

Persona Paper notifications

Since I've been gone for so long, I missed all of my Persona Paper notifications, which is kind of really sad :-(. So, I'll never see those notices ever again. I kinda wish it wasn't like that or that my internet connection didn't have to be such a- but, eh, what can you do, right? Hopefully, I won't have to miss anymore notifications here.

Update: Unfortunately, Persona Paper is no longer a paying writing site. So, sadly, a lot of people there never even reached the minimum payment threshold and so never got to cash out :-(.

Here are some of the comments from this article, back when it used to be posted elsewhere:

CalmGemini wrote on June 3, 2015, 5:29 AM:
"Welcome back FreyaYuki. I do not think there are any major changes.You just browse around and see how it is now. Looking forward to your posts."

FreyaYuki replied to CalmGemini on June 4, 2015, 4:33 AM:
"Thanks. Yeah, I've been looking around and reading the interesting articles that I've seen. It's just too bad that we can't really see the older articles anymore since the categories pages only lists one page of articles."

CalmGemini replied to FreyaYuki on June 4, 2015, 7:17 AM:
"I think that you could go to the profile page of some of the members and there you can read older articles. It takes time though."

Dawnwriter wrote on June 3, 2015, 6:14 AM:
"I don't think there have been any major changes here, though activity seems to be low. Welcome back and I hope ISP issues are resolved for good."

FreyaYuki replied to Dawnwriter on June 4, 2015, 4:49 AM:
"Thanks. Yeah, I noticed the low activity too. And I've read/seen some posts here that mentioned this. I think some said that a few have left already or something? So far, my internet connection seems to be just fine. Thanks."

LadyLeaf wrote on June 3, 2015, 7:45 AM:
"Welcome back! Glad to hear you ended up getting some residual income! People have been saying activity on the site has been lower than usual, but I'm hoping it's just temporary."

FreyaYuki replied to LadyLeaf on June 4, 2015, 5:00 AM:
"Thanks. I was surprised about the residual income too. Yeah, I've noticed the low activity on the site and I've even seen some posts here that talked about it. I hope it's just temporary as well."

MegL wrote on June 3, 2015, 7:56 AM:
"Well, none of the articles will have been lost, so you could check out members and read down their lists of articles and comment. You could also check your own articles to see if there are any comments on them. You could also check the front page of PP for the latest articles to find new people to follow. :-)"

FreyaYuki replied to MegL on June 4, 2015, 5:06 AM:
"Yeah, I've been doing that. It's hard to look through the older posts though. The categories pages only lists one page of posts. While the profile pages actually have pagination, it's not really easy to use the "next" and "previous" buttons."

MegL replied to FreyaYuki on June 4, 2015, 5:24 AM:
"That is very true. It's hard even just going through your own profile, never mind anyone else's!"

Bensen32 wrote on June 3, 2015, 11:28 AM:
"Welcome back, I guessing you didn't miss to many changes at least not that I can remember anything major changing. The traffic hasn't really increased much I thing it's just a matter of staying active. You mentioned the other place and nope not a thing has changed there, still not making anything there and really not worth my time there, so I don't spend anytime there anymore."

BarbRad wrote on June 4, 2015, 2:07 AM:
"Good to have you back. I think a few of our regular posters have gone inactive, and I've been pretty busy outside the site and haven't posted much. I come here to relax, but I'm more likely to be commenting than posting most of the time now."

*Notes:
- Image is by FirmBee (Public Domain) from Pixabay
- This was previously published elsewhere

Share your thoughts and opinions by commenting below:
To comment as a guest or anonymously: Select the discussion then the name textbox. Put a check on the "I'd rather post as guest" checkbox and you can submit your comment without logging in or creating an account.
By leaving a comment, you agree to the comment guidelines.