Writing Sites Meta

2 Reasons To Dislike Persona Paper

Monday, November 14, 2016
Persona Paper is a revenue-sharing (unfortunately, this site no longer pays) writing website where you can earn a little bit of residual or passive income by posting articles on said site and interacting with the other site members. It’s a pretty good site, but what’s 2 things to dislike/hate about it? Let's discuss the issue in story format:

“Hey, man, when was the last time you logged on to Persona Paper?” Aleks asked.

Ivan pondered the question for a moment. “Ah, I can not remember. It is feeling like forever ago. Does it matter?”

persona paper, writing site, force login, account deletion, login requirements, reviews
“Aww, man, you too? I can’t remember either. We gotta go find a PC now and like login there and stuff. Come on.”

“What is reason for rushing? You are wishing to publish article on that site?”

“Eh? I dunno yet. But that’s totally not the point.”

“Then what is point? Why must we log in to Persona Paper right away? Can it not wait?”

“No, it totally can’t. It’s cause of Persona Paper’s weird rules.”

“Chto? What you mean? What rules?”

“Dude, have you forgotten? Persona Paper has this weird rule where you are like required to login to the site if ya don’t want yer account to be deleted.”

“Ah, I am thinking I am remembering something like that. Was there not some sort of time limit, a certain number of days that may pass before you must login or lose your account?”

“Yeah, something like that, but, the thing is, I can’t remember that part of the rule. I just know we gotta log in there regularly or we lose our accounts. Uff, what a total hassle. So inconvenient.”

“We are not being required to post article, are we?”

“Uh,” Aleks said, trailing off and scrunching his eyebrows in thought. “I’m pretty sure no. Thankfully. Unless they like changed the rules or something since we last checked our accounts there.”

“Hmm… I am thinking there is something else to this although I can not quite recall right now.”

“Huh? Oh, yeah, that’s right. There’s more weird rules on that site. If you don’t log in to your account and stuff, they’ll also start deducting money or coins that’s already in your account. So you end up losing what you already earned there if you don’t regularly log in to Persona Paper.”

Ivan frowned. “What a hassle indeed. Perhaps I should just let it go.”

“What? Are you kidding me? Why’d you wanna do that, man? You already have a number of coins there, right? Well, so do I. And I dun wanna lose all of that. Besides, we like earned it and stuff already, right? It’s sad to think about losing all that. And, like, I don’t want my account to be deleted and stuff, ya know? Like, what about all my articles on there? I dun wanna lose those either.

“I just wish they didn’t have such weird rules, you know? Like other sites don’t make/force/require you to log in or else they’ll get rid of your account. I mean, like, what do y’all think ‘bout that, huh? Imagine losing your account on a site just ‘cause you didn’t get to log in and even losing what you earned already just ‘cause you weren’t there and stuff.”

“What is being your opinion about this?”

“Eh, you guys can just share it below or whatever. Come on, man, we gotta go log in to Persona Paper now. Let’s find a PC and fast. Who knows how much time we have left? I don’t even remember when I last logged in there,” Aleks said, taking hold of Ivan’s hand and practically dragging him away in his haste to get to or find the nearest available computer.

*Notes:
- Image is by mitchellfox (CC:BY-SA) from deviantArt
- This was previously published elsewhere

Share your thoughts and opinions by commenting below:
To comment as a guest or anonymously: Select the discussion then the name textbox. Put a check on the "I'd rather post as guest" checkbox and you can submit your comment without logging in or creating an account.
By leaving a comment, you agree to the comment guidelines.